- Agile: able to move quickly and easily
- Asynchronous Communication: sending a message without expecting an immediate response
- Fast-tracking: to go through a process faster than under normal circumstances.
Example: At Rackless, a software developer may decide to ‘fast-track a ticket’. This means the software developer would follow these steps:
1. post the code changes to the staging environment
2. verify the code changes work to the software developers satisfaction
3. then, without permission from the product owner, the software developer posts the code to production
4. the software developer sends the ticket back to the product owner alerting them that they have ‘fast-tracked the ticket’.
- Globalization: the process by which organizations start operating on an international scale
- Minimum Viable Product (MVP): a version of a product with just enough features to satisfy early customers and provide feedback for future product development
- Product Owner: a member of the Agile Team responsible for defining Stories and prioritizing the Team Backlog
- Project Management Triangle – coming soon
- Triangulation – coming soon
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER